Purpose:

End-User Experience: IT / methodologies that impact Knowledge Workers using / training Mission Command, LVCG, Mil2.0 & Gov2.0 capabilities.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello World

My name is Josh and I work in the field of Battle Command and Training.

I have started this blog to serve as a vehicle to share information and start discussions about this field of work. I figured out long ago that current and relevant info on current Defense IT and emergent capabilities is hard to come by, so I hope to do my part and cut through the "clear as mud" reality for End - Users.

Two info streams are available for your convenience: My Twitter and this blog's rss / atom feed.

Please feel free to contact me via Google Voice or the comments section for questions / feedback / advice.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.